Welcome to Auburn Public School an inclusive and empowering learning community, which fosters confident, curious and collaborative learners.
As a school we have committed ourselves to develop a culture of life-long llearning. Our students are continuiously developing decision making, critical thingking, technological and communication skills needed to meet the needs of an ever changing world.
Our staff and community have high expectations and aspirations for their children and these are realised through the skill and dedication of our highly qualified teaching staff. Our staff are committed to working alongside every child and supporting them to enrich their learning and reach their potential.
At Auburn Public School we are committed to .....
- ensuring every student and staff member is known, valued and cared for.
- ensuring that our students develop to their full potential
- promoting a climate which fosters and nurtures respect for self and others.
- empowering our students to become responsible, independent and critical thinkers.
- enhancing the partnership between the school and the wider community.
- creating dynamic learning envrionments utilising differentation and challenge in all we do.
- provide a meaningful, stimulating curriculum.
- ensuring our students will be highly equipped digital citizens for the future.
Significant Programs and Initatives
The school provides a number of programs to give our students additional educational support. These include:
- Learning Support Program
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect Program
- Community Language Programs - Arabic, Turkish, Farsi/Dari, Chinese and Urdu
- Speech Therrapy Program
- Wellbeing Program
- Music Program
- Mindfulness Program
- Community Programs
- Before and After School Care (OOSH - Fun Kids)
- Homework Centre
- Breakfast Club
- Active After School Sport
- Student Representative Council
- Transition Programs
- Starting chool Well Initative
- Home Reading Scheme
- Enrichment Programs
- Choir, Dance and School Production Programs